ALG is a reference-point consultancy in professional services for the logistics and supply chain field. Our professionals have experience in developing projects in all sectors where these services can be applied.
Notable projects include:
- Design and implementation of a supply chain management model for a large international iron and steel producer (winner of the CEL award in 2006).
- Implementation of a new logistical model for one of the leading mobile phone operators in Latin America.
- Definition and introduction of a model for the distribution of electoral material from Europe to more than 13,000 polling booths in a Southern African country.
Our services in the logistics and supply chain sector
Design of supply chains
- Value proposals, analysis of networks and distribution strategies. Outsourcing and interim management services. Implementation of advanced systems in demand planning and supply chains.
- Integration of suppliers. Global sourcing and procurement. Definition of SLAs and KPIs. Improvements to the supply and purchasing processes.
- Conception and design of new warehouses. Assistance during the transition process to new installations. Improve productivity of existing operations, selection and implementation of SGA, selection of logistics equipment, cost analysis ABC.
- Implementation of Master production schedules. Internal logistics. Design layout. Enhanced productivity through continuous system improvements.
Transport and Distribution
- Conception, design and implementation of transportation strategies, optimization of fleet management. Selection and implementation of TMS. Tender processes to select transport carriers. Cost analysis.
Asset design and management
- Due Diligences
- Feasibility analysis
- Concept and functional design
- Commercial plans
- Project and works management for warehouses, logistical complexes and truck centres